University of Europe for Applied Science Scholarships 2022: The University of Europe for Applied Science offers scholarships to exceptional prospective students from the EU and non-EU countries. These scholarships offer students the ease of getting education in a high-ranking institution of higher learning in Europe.
These scholarships include but not limited to UE Scholarship of Excellence; Women in STEM-Scholarship; Sport Scholarship and Women in Leadership Scholarship. The prospective applicants are to apply for a particular scholarship of his/her choice before the application deadline.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Europe for Applied Sciences
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Europe for Applied Sciences
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: EU and Non-EU Countries
Eligibility varies depending on scholarship type, however, the following are some of the general eligibility conditions;
- Applicants must possess an excellence academic record and public engagement if they are applying for the UE Scholarship of Excellence.
- Applicants must be female EU and non-EU applicants with an exceptional academic record if they are applying for Women in STEM-Scholarship.
- Applicants can be EU or non-EU applicants doing professional sports on national level if they are applying for Sport Scholarship.
- Applicants must be female EU and non-EU applicants who can demonstrate their leadership potential if they are applying for Women in Leadership scholarship.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant certificates required for admission into an eligible programme at the University of Europe for Applied Sciences.
How-to-Apply: To apply and be considered for a University of Europe for Applied Science Scholarship, you are at the same time as, required to apply for a degree programme with the University of Applied Sciences Europe. You should complete and submit the application before the various deadlines.