UNICEF Internship opportunities are a great way to start your career. You can now start application for the ongoing UNICEF Paid Internships 2022-2023. Applications are currently invited from interested and qualified candidates to include young graduates and students in their undergraduate, masters and PhD study levels.
The UNICEF Internship Program offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical experience with UNICEF’s work. Internship opportunities are available worldwide.
Company/Organisation: UNICEF Internship
Program Type: Paid Internship
Program Location: UNICEF Internship
Study level/Qualification: Students and Recent Graduates
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Nationality: All Nationalities
The Offer | UNICEF Paid Internships 2022-2023
When a UNICEF office identifies the need for an intern to support their team, they publish the opportunity. All the interns are entitled to a stipend as a contribution towards living expenses, paid by UNICEF or a partner institution. A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available. You can find current opportunities.
UNICEF Paid Internships are highly competitive opportunities. To be considered for an internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme or have graduated within the past two years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to, may also be required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
All UNICEF interns are entitled to:
- A stipend as a contribution towards living expenses, paid by UNICEF or a partner institution.
- A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
How-to-Apply: All eligible candidates can submit their application through the UNICEF internship application portal. First, you need to find current opportunities then proceed to complete and submit an online recruitment profile, a CV/resume and cover letter.
Application Deadline: On-Going
Visit the Official website for further details