Studying at ENS de Lyon, France can be one of the best experience of an international student who is in search of a great institution to receive a sound Postgraduate training. International students are to prepare their applications for the Ampère Scholarships of Excellence at ENS de Lyon for the 2022/23 academic session.
The ENS de Lyon and its partners is offering scholarships (Ampère Scholarships) for deserving students to enroll in its Master’s programs. Candidates should note that for each Master’s degree, it is indicated if it is open for international students and the language proficiency requirements (French and/or English).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): ENS de Lyon and Partners
Scholarship to be taken in: ENS de Lyon
Scholarship Worth: 1,000€ a month during one or two academic years
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International students
Ampère Scholarships of Excellence | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Ampère Scholarships of Excellence at ENS de Lyon 2022/23, candidates:
- Must possess an excellence academic record evident in their previous academic qualifications.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with good grades.
- Must provide proof of French language proficiency or English language as the case may be.
- Must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Ampère Scholarships of Excellence 2022/23 at ENS de Lyon are to apply online and submit all relevant documents before the application deadline.
- Two referee letters from professors who have close knowledge of your work
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of diplomas and degrees already obtained (ex: Bachelor degree)
- University academic transcript of records
Application Deadline: 16th January 2022
Visit the Official Website for more Details