Chinese Government Scholarship at Zhejiang University 2022: Chinese Government Scholarship established by the Ministry of Education of China aims to develop outstanding international talent and improve the perception of China’s educational institution. Applications are therefore invited from qualified applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Zhejiang University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The scholarship seeks to support postgraduate students who are passionate about acquiring quality education to apply to be trained in a Chinese university. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply before the application deadline.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chinese Government
Scholarship to be taken at: Universities in China
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
Eligibility Criteria | Chinese Government Scholarship at Zhejiang University
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Must meet the minimum qualifications for postgraduate admissions of Zhejiang University.
- Applicants with Bachelor’s Degree Diplomas obtained from top 500 world universities according to the Shanghai Ranking or Zhejiang University ’s overseas partner universities are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Tuition waiver
- Free accommodation on campus
- Comprehensive medical insurance
How-to-Apply: Applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Zhejiang University are to submit the application materials to the Office of Admissions (postgraduate program) of the International College of Zhejiang University, by post or in person before the application deadline.
The envelope of the application package should be marked “Application for Chinese Government Scholarship 2022”.
Room 418, International College Building, West Zone,
Zi-Jin-gang Campus, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
Post Code: 310058.
The following documents are to be submitted in duplicate:
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship filled in Chinese or in English pasted with a recent photograph (white background, 35mmx45mm in size).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- 2021 version of Form for Provisional Acceptance of International Student by ZJU supervisor.
- GRE, NTS-GAT test scores
Application Deadline: February 28, 2022
Visit the Official Website for more Details