Applications are invited from young African graduates with a keen interest in technology and a desire to transform the landscape of Africa for the CcHUB Internship Programme 2022 designed to empower young graduates with technological skills for economic prosperity.
The Internship programme offers unique opportunities to participants to acquire skills that will lead to economic prosperity and also help the individual to unleash their inner genius to solve social issues leveraging technology and innovation.-Advertisements-
Company/Organisation(s): Co-Creation Hub
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Not Specified
Program Duration: 6 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
Co-Creation Hub is an organization that leverages on the strength of its work force to positively impact the African continent. The internship programme at CcHUB will allow participants to spend the next 6 months of their lives to build an exciting and impactful career in research, community management, communications as well as project management to improve the economic situation of Africa.
To be eligible for the CcHUB Internship Programme 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a young African graduate that is tech-savvy, confident, driven and willing to succeed in their endeavours.
- Be willing to commit the next 6 months to the internship programme.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- The opportunity to learn from experts.
- Personal career advisory and support sessions.
- Soft-skills trainings
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking professionals.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the CcHUB Internship Programme 2022 are to submit an online application on or before the deadline.
Application Deadline: 28th November 2021