Brian Colombana is pleased to announce the scholarship programme for the academic year 2022-2023 in the USA.The programme aims to support candidates who are selected or acknowledged at an authorized USA school or University.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great opportunity for students.
0 (0 votes)
Brian Colombana grew up the son of a Nasa engineer, often moving around. He spent most of his childhood near Seattle in the Pacific Northwest and graduated near the top of his class at Edmonds Woodway High School. After high school, Brian pursued his love of computer science at the University of Washington in Seattle where he joined the Sigma Chi fraternity.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2022
- University or Organization: Brian Colombana
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate and Post Graduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To apply, a candidate should be selected or acknowledged at an authorized USA school or USA University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidate should mail, a 12 point text font, double spaced, printed Word document or Google Doc, 750-800 words or less document titled. The following information must immediately follow your 750-800 words essay:
- First Name Last Name, Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Your high school Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD)
- The college/university you are applying to, have been accepted to, or are currently enrolled in.
- In addition, your personal bio is in 290 characters or less.
- Current or last GPA
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay to the “To what life experience or personal interests do your credit your entrepreneurial spirit and how will college advance your future goals as an entrepreneur?”
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Brian Colombana will provide the award amount of $1000 for applicants in the USA.