Shell is currently seeking applications from ambitious and confident Project Engineers and Project Managers who want to learn from, and work alongside, leading industry professionals. This opportunity is applicable for engineering graduates from all nationalities.
The position is for highly technical candidates with remarkable professional experience who value safety above all else, have an international mind-set, and wish to connect and build relationships with different cultures.
Program Type: Career Opportunity
Program Location: Various Operation Regions
Program Duration: Permanent
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: Any Nationality
Shell’s Project Engineers innovate at every phase of their careers, across countries, with colleagues from many cultures and on pioneering, multi-billion-dollar projects. From day one, your skills will form an important part of our continued success. Recruiting the very best which is why you will have early accountability and responsibility for your projects.
- You will have access to the tools and processes for safe and consistent delivery of top quartile projects
- Assess to the Operate phase
- Working with the Integrated Project Management System (iPMS)
To be eligible for Shell Career Opportunity in Project Engineering, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants with B.Sc in Engineering or equivalent
- Highly technical candidates with remarkable professional experience who value safety above all else
- Have an international mind-set, and wish to connect and build relationships with different cultures.
How-to-Apply: To participate for the Shell Career Opportunity in Project Engineering, interested applicants are required to apply online via the application portal.
Application Deadline: Not Specified