Scholarships offer a chance for students to be educated. So for assisting applicants, the University of Waterloo is providing Catherine E.B. Hanna Accounting Entrance Scholarships.
The purpose of the funding programme is to provide an educational fund to all international students in Canada. The educational award is open to worldwide students for the academic session 2022/2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A fabulous funding scheme for talented international students in Canada.
0 (0 votes)
The University of Waterloo is consistently ranked as the most innovative university in Canada and the most notable for its programme for cooperative education. Via management training, executive leadership seminars, and secondments, it offers opportunities to expand your career.
Why study at the University of Waterloo? The University provides opportunities to expand your career through leadership preparation, seminars, and secondments on organizational growth. At this University, through its employee career counsellors, students can take advantage of confidential career guidance and coaching.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is February 1, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Waterloo
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be outstanding in academic performance at the University.
- Must submit Admission Information Form (AIF) and AFM Admissions Assessment (AFMAA)
- Must submit previous academic transcripts and certificates of the previous degree.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the undergraduate degree programme applicants have to take admission to the University. Applicants will be automatically assessed for the award.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for the programme applicant must meet the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for taking admission, students must have to check the undergraduate degree programme entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Waterloo will provide an award of $5,000 to eligible and international students.