University of Saskatchewan Dean’s Circle ESB International Student Awards: Recognizing the competitive nature of the global economy, the University of Saskatchewan’s Edwards School of Business is inviting applications from outstanding students for the international student Awards.
This scholarship is available to all undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University. Selection for this award will be based on academic achievement, as determined by the Award Committee.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Saskatchewan, Canada
Scholarships to be taken at: Edwards School of Business
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: $5,000
Number of Award: 10
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Eligibility Criteria | Dean’s Circle ESB International Student Awards
- The award is available for undergraduate in Commerce program offered by the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Saskatchewan, Canada.
- English Language Requirement: To be eligible, applicants must meet all entry requirements (including proof of English Language Proficiency), at the time of consideration.
- Scholarship value of $5,000 for international students.
- How-to-Apply: All applicants are required to apply for Undergraduate admission, thereafter they will be considered for the award.
- Document Requirement: The following documents are necessary for the University of Saskatchewan Dean’s Circle ESB International Student Awards
- Academic transcript
- Copy of passport
- Academic CV
Application Deadline: Various
Visit the Official website for further details