The purpose of this bursary is to support highly motivated students from around the world who wish to study the bachelor’s degree programme at the college.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Beneficial opportunity for students in the USA.
0 (0 votes)
Springfield College, founded in 1885, is internationally recognized for the guiding principles of its Humanics philosophy, which prepares students in spirit, mind, and body for leadership in service to others.
Why choose Springfield College? Springfield College offers unique opportunities and individualized experiences in a spectacular setting. It attracts students who possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit and are diligent, ambitious, curious, and kind.
Application Deadline: Rolling
- University or Organization: Springfield College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $20,000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- High School Cumulative GPA 2.5 to 3.19
- How to Apply: To apply to Springfield College, students have to submit a paper application or the Common Application. send it to the following address Springfield College Doggett International Center 263 Alden Street Springfield, MA 01109-3737
- Supporting Documents: Send your official transcript from secondary/high school with proof of graduation.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: For international applicants with a native language other than English, proof of English proficiency must be demonstrated.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) TOEFL-IBT, the minimum score needed for undergraduate: 69
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) IELTS, the minimum score needed for undergraduate: 6.0
- Submit an official report showing successful completion of a partner English language program in the United States. We also recognize the MELAB & PTE ACADEMIC tests.
Springfield College will provide the award amount of $20,000 per year for applicants in the USA.