Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for CIPLA Graduate Skills Program. The program is open to recent graduates from South Africa with outstanding final results. CIPLA is an organisation with a heart and a soul, where our people are truly regarded as central to the success of our business.
The graduate program aims to widen opportunities for people from diverse backgrounds, designed to source and develop young talent for the future of CIPLA. This will provides appropriate and relevant work experience that aligns with the graduates’ qualifications and identified talents.
Program Type: Graduate Traineeship
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: Permanent
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Recent Graduates
Nationality: South Africans
CIPLA seek to recruit highly motivated, excellence-focused graduates who are willing and able to fail and learn fast, who are innovate and collaborative; change-makers, insatiably curious, socially intelligent, culturally aware; resilient; agile, digital natives; game-changers as you are expected to:
- Be accountable within business-critical areas where you will be required to integrate and participate in department deliverables and projects on a rotational basis.
- Work in a variety of departments to gain an understanding of the pharmaceutical business; including exposure to specialised areas and working cross-functionally.
- Collaboratively work in a team environment and independently using a variety of digital/virtual platforms.
- Manage multiple tasks concurrently and perform under pressure, to extreme deadlines
- Apply a ‘Project Management mindset` to tasks and be responsible for a variety of deliverable
- Plans organize and conduct meetings both virtually and face to face.
- Learn and use a variety of digital software to deliver on tasks.
- Take ownership of personal development; learn from mistakes and share lessons with peers and fellow graduates and bursars.
To be considered for the CIPLA Graduate Skills Program, you must provide;
- SA ID document (Be a SA citizen between the ages of 18–33)
- Matric certificate
- Latest (most recent) academic record or transcripts [A minimum overall aggregate of 70% for the most recent year completed]
- Proof that you have successfully completed your studies
- Each document submitted should be in pdf format and be named with your name and document type e.g. Noma_Sallie Matric Certificate.
- 1-page Resume in PDF format – include ID & mobile number; residential and email address; race and gender
- Applicants must be a graduate who have completed their final year of study (averaging 70% for final year) in the following disciplines:
- Computer and Information Sciences, Engineering, Economic Management Sciences, Finance & Accounting, Business studies, Graphic Design, Health Sciences, Human Sciences, Industrial Psychology, Human Resources, Manufacturing – logistics; demand planning, production; warehousing, Natural Sciences, Pharmacists (completed internship and community service) Social Sciences – Digital Marketing and Communications, Supply Chain, Science
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for CIPLA Graduate Skills Program can apply online via the application portal.
Application Deadline: November 25, 2021