Wheaton College is inviting students from around the world for its International Student Financial Aid to help them conduct their education in the USA. This funding opportunity is available for the academic session 2022-2023.The financial aid program is solely based on need. The grant is open for high-achieving and deserving candidates who will commence their undergraduate degree at Wheaton College. The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic qualifications, financial need, and availability of student aid resources.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Beneficial offer for international candidates in the USA.
0 (0 votes)
Founded in 1860, Wheaton College advances the kingdom of Jesus Christ through a particular kind of education. Wheaton provides students a number of off-campus study opportunities. There are approximately 550 graduate students enrolled, with a 14:1 student/faculty ratio.
Why would you like to study at Wheaton College? At Wheaton education prepares you for a career and a life of service to Christ and his kingdom. It provides necessary research, resources, and advocacy in the areas of scholarship, spiritual development and evangelism, and practical assistance.
Application Deadline: The deadline for submitting entries for the following scholarship is January 15, 2022. Entries received after this date will be disqualified.
- University: Wheaton College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- The applicants must be Non-U.S. citizens with financial needs.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the College. After that, they can complete the following financial aid application form:
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Form
- Apply for your Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID
- Supporting Documents: You must submit an official and complete copy of your secondary school transcript or mark sheets listing courses and grades that must be included with the School Report. An English translation of all transcripts that are not in English is also required. Official copies of test results of any government or centrally administered national or international examinations should be included.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of Wheaton College.
- Language Requirement: Non-U.S. citizens for whose first language is other than English must provide evidence of their English proficiency. We accept TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo (DET) scores. Applicants should arrange with TOEFL or IELTS to have their official scores sent directly to Wheaton:
- Wheaton College TOEFL institution code: 3963
- Wheaton College IELTS institution code: 5109
Wheaton College will provide the educational fund for applicants to cover their study expenses in the USA.