University of Sheffield International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship: International applicants seeking to study in UK are invited to apply for the International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship for the 2022 academic session. The university is delighted to offer over 125 postgraduate taught merit scholarships in 2022.
Studying at the University of Sheffield will afford the students excellent learning and research opportunities where the university’s global reputation for excellence makes a difference. The university is among the world top-100 university renowned for excellence, impactful and distinctive research-led learning and teaching.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Sheffield
Scholarship to be taken at: UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition Awards
Scholarship Worth: 25% Tuition waiver
Scholarship Slot: 150
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International applicants
Eligibility Criteria | University of Sheffield International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship
To be eligible for the University of Sheffield scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Your programme must commence at the University of Sheffield in autumn 2022
- Applicants must receive an offer for a course studies in full at the University of Sheffield. Masters programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are nit eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Applicants must be self-funded and required to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- Applicants enrolled for a Masters/integrated PhD programme is eligible for a merit element of the programme only.
- Applicant must provide a clear rationale for applying for a course at the University of Sheffield.
- Applicants has clearly articulated future ambitions, these goals relate to the degree they have applied for.
- Applicants has a strong academic profile.
How-to-Apply: Applicants are to apply for an eligible postgraduate course at the University of Sheffield for the referenced academic session.
If admitted to study at the university, applicants can then apply for the University of Sheffield postgraduate international merit scholarship while ensuring that they provide all the required documents.
Application Deadline: 17 May 2022
Visit the Official Website for More Details