Would you like to graduate from a renowned university in the USA? If so, you must look at Mount Mercy University’s Special Talent Awards for the academic year 2022-2023.
The programme is open for brilliant students who will take part in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity for students.
0 (0 votes)
Mount Mercy University is a private Catholic liberal arts university founded in 1928 by the Sisters of Mercy in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. It offers more than 40 undergraduate programs and seven graduate programs, several of which are available online.
Why study at Mount Mercy University? Mount Mercy University is committed to preparing all baccalaureate and graduate students to meet the needs of a changing world and become world shapers themselves through a courageous lifestyle in a welcoming, supportive, and empowering campus community.
Application Deadline: The application submission period for this scholarship will end on January 2, 2022
- University or Organization: Mount Mercy University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in art & design, music, writing, and sustainability
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
- Open to all majors
- How to Apply: To grab the opportunity, applicants are required to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Official high school transcripts translated into English by a court-certified English Language Translator, official college and/or foreign university transcripts, scanned copy of your passport and personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to submit ACT and SAT scores.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants have to submit the following:
- TOEFL: 550 PBT, 213 CBT, 79 IBT
- IELTS: 6
- STEP: Eiken (Grade 1)
- PTE-Academic: Minimum score of 53 (no subscore below 51 for reading, listening, and speaking)
- Duolingo: 50 or higher
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $3,000 to cover their study expenses in the USA.