Applicants are invited to become a part of the President’s International Scholarships of Excellence offered by the University of Toronto. There are approximately 150 awards available for both domestic and international students.The award supports those aspirants who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and want to pursue undergraduate degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2022/2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful opportunity for domestic & international students in Canada.
3.75 (4 votes)
Regarded as one of the world’s top research-intensive universities, driven to invent and innovate, the University of Toronto offers over 700 undergraduate and 200 graduate programs. It provides access to education for those who want to learn fundamentals and upgrade their skills.
Why study at the University of Toronto? The university supports students to develop the skills and reputation they need to launch into a lifelong path of intellectual discovery and professional success. In addition to this, students will also improve their knowledge, and work experience through the University of Toronto’s Work-Study Program.
Application Deadline: All application documents must be submitted, and admission application must be completed by 3rd February 2022
- University or Organization: University of Toronto
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Approx 150
- Nationality: Domestic & International Students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be applying to the first year of direct-entry undergraduate studies.
- Must be a high achiever in academic and creative pursuits.
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this scholarship program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a statement of purpose and objectives, official test scores, three letters of reference, resume/curriculum vitae, and transcripts or mark sheets with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in the university, applicants will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements when they come to study at the University of Toronto.
The funding program includes a $10,000 entrance scholarship in the student’s first year of studies, access to part-time on-campus employment during the second year, and guaranteed access to an international learning opportunity during their U of T experience.