Are you seeking financial support to pursue an MSc degree abroad? The Federal University of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées and MBDA are here with the perfect opportunity for you! Apply now for the MSc Scholarships in France for the academic year 2022-
Master of Science and Aerospace Engineering programme taught at the Federal University of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées is eligible to take this scholarship. Indian and Indonesian students that apply will be considered for this living allowance grant worth 8,000€.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful chance for international students to study a master’s degree in France.
0 (0 votes)
The Federal University of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées is the association of universities, and higher education institutions for research in France ranked among the top 50 universities in the country.
Why study at the Federal University of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées? The university has constantly strengthened the excellence of research. It ensures good visibility for academic excellence in training and research and the development of the most appropriate student living conditions for success and the acquisition of experiences complementary to training.
Application Deadline: The deadline to submit applications at Federal University for this scholarship is 1st December 2021, which will be declared in February 2022.
- University or Organization: Federal University of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 8,000€
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian and Indonesian
- The award can be taken in France.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Indonesia and India are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to take the Master of Science and Aerospace Engineering programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have undertaken the eligible MSc programme and must belong to India or Indonesia.
- How to Apply: Candidates must sign up on the university portal to complete their admission applications. The students can apply for the scholarship by registering here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A resume
- A cover letter
- A copy of your highest diploma or certificate of enrolment
- Transcripts for the three last years
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained a 3.0 GPA. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or sciences.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- TOEIC – 785
- IELTS (Academics) – 6.5
- CAE/FCE Cambridge – 170
- Linguaskill – 170
The Federal University of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées will provide the winning applicants with a yearly living allowance of 8,000€ in addition to full tuition fee coverage.