The cost of education is an essential factor for students planning to study abroad. So, to make financial contributions to encourage students, Mount Mercy University is proud to offer the International Student Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This renewable grant can be taken for up to 4 years against pursuing an undergraduate study programme at Mt. Mercy. International freshman and transfer students are both eligible to apply for this $22,000 scholarship.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful opportunity for students.
0 (0 votes)
Mount Mercy University is a private Catholic liberal arts university in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1928. The university is ranked 51st in Regional Universities Midwest.
Why choose to study at Mount Mercy University? Mt. Mercy focuses on preparing our students to meet the needs of a changing world and live courageous lives. It strives for excellence in providing student-focused education.
Application Deadline: All application documents must be submitted, and admission application must be completed by 2nd January 2022
- University or Organization: Mount Mercy University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $22,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All overseas applicants are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for an undergraduate programme taught t Mt. Mercy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time undergraduate students at Mt. Mercy.
- How to Apply: Students must have submitted an online application first in order to be considered for the scholarship award. All international applicants qualify to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Personal statement
- Certificate of funding sources
- Scanned copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Students must have attained a CGPA of 2.50 – 2.75 and submit ACT and SAT scores.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL: 550 PBT, 213 CBT, 79 IBT
- IELTS: 6
- STEP: Eiken (Grade 1)
- PTE-Academic: Minimum score of 53 (no subscore below 51 for reading, listening, and speaking)
- Duolingo: 50 or higher
Successfully selected students will receive $20,000 – $22,000 towards their undergraduate study expenses at Mt. Mercy.
- Freshman Students – $22,000
- Transfer Students – $20,000