Do you dream of high-quality global education in the UK, but financial barriers are holding you back? Then, apply for the International Pathways Scholarships at Coventry University to fund your studies for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship programmes have exclusively been organised for international students towards a degree in pathway programmes at Coventry. The award will be in the form of a tuition fee reduction of £3,000.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
An admirable opportunity that will help international students with study cost.
0 (0 votes)
Coventry University is a public research university in England. It is ranked 50th nationally and is committed to the principle of academic freedom, founded on a rational enquiry conducted with integrity.
Why choose to study at Coventry University? Coventry University is an advanced university that possesses specialist staff and facilities within its academic schools and provides an environment and services designed to help the students maximise their potential. The student experience reputation at Coventry is based on a solid foundation of academic and welfare student support.
Application Deadline: No applications made for this scholarship after 17th December 2021 will be accepted
- University or Organization: Coventry University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Pathway
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any Pathway programme at Coventry.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be self-funded and pay international tuition fees.
- The applicants must hold a conditional offer for a Pathway Programme.
- The applicants must have made your deposit payment of £4,000against your first year of tuition fees by 17th
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply through the university’s application portal. Students will automatically be considered for this award if they hold a conditional offer for a Pathway Programme.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Copy of passport
- Degree certificates
- Academic or professional referee
- Admission Requirements: Course-specific requirements must be checked and fulfilled.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CEFR – B2
Coventry University will give the selected students a £3,000 reduction in tuition fees of the UG or PG programmes undertaken.