La Salle Ramon Llull University has decided to award brilliant students the International Academic Excellence Scholarships to make sure as many students as possible receive the financial aid they require to study. Applications for the academic year 2022-2023 are now rolling.
International candidates with studies equivalent to Spanish baccalaureate with a final mark of 9 or higher are eligible candidates for this undergraduate tuition fee scholarship. 70% tuition fee can be sponsored with the award.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Amazing chance to get financial assistance in Spain.
0 (0 votes)
La Salle Ramon Llull University is the La Salle University campus located at the Ramon Llull University in Barcelona, Spain. La Salle Campus in Barcelona is part of one of the largest international education networks ranked by QS Top 50 under 50 for the third year.
Why choose La Salle University? The university campus in Barcelona is convinced that people can transform the world to make it fairer and more sustainable. It has been able to bring quality teaching around the world, globally and adapted to each context, understanding the needs of people, creatively helping and from a profound vocation of service.
Application Deadline: Applications for 2022-2023 are now open
- University or Organization: La Salle Ramon Llull University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 70% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Spain.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake an undergraduate programme of choice offered at La Salle.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied to an undergraduate programme at La Salle.
- The applicants must have a Spanish baccalaureate with a final mark of 9 or higher or its equivalent.
- How to Apply: To take admission at La Salle, students must apply online through the university portal. All eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- ID or passport and photo
- Motivation letter
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must look up and meet the entrance requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must have knowledge of the English and Spanish languages.
The university will offer the selected students 70% of the tuition fees for the 1st academic year of the applied undergraduate programme. From the second year onwards, the award may be between 20% and 70% of the tuition fees, according to the household income, the academic performance and the program.