The United Nations University (UNU) in Bonn and University of Bonn is pleased to announce the Joint Masters Scholarships in the field of environmental risks and human security in an international context.
The Joint Master’s scholarship is part of a selected group of international postgraduate degrees that benefits from the EPOS funding scheme offered by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).-
Scholarship Sponsor(s): DAAD
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): United Nations University (UNU) in Bonn, University of Bonn
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: Students from Developing countries
To be considered for the UNU-University of Bonn Joint Masters Scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must possess a first higher education qualification (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in Geography or a related/relevant academic field.
- Must have a strong motivation to contribute to the area of human security and management of risks related to environmental change.
- Must be highly motivated to learn in a multicultural and interdisciplinary environment.
- Must provide proof of English language proficiency.
- Must be a native of an eligible developing country.
- Possess an accumulated two years of relevant work experience since graduation from the Bachelor’s by the time of application.
- Having graduated from last academic degree no longer than 6 years ago by the time of application.
- Aiming to pursue a career as a practitioner in the field of development following graduation from the Master’s programme.
- Be ready to commit fully to the Joint Master’s degree in case accepted for the programme and a DAAD EPOS scholarship.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the UNU-University of Bonn Joint Masters Scholarships are to submit an online application form. Applicants are to gather the required documents and send the documents via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Motivation letter
- Recent CV in EUROPASS format
- Academic degree certificates
- Transcript(s) of Records
- English language proficiency
- Academic references
- Copy of Passport
- DAAD Application form
- Scholarship Motivation Letter
- Professional References
- Work Certificate(s)
- Sample of Academic Work
Application Deadline: 15 December, 2021