TotalEnergies Startupper of the Year Challenge: Applications are invited from young entreprenerus for the Startupper of the year Challenge, an initiative of TotalEnergies with the goal of supporting young African entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 35.
All business creation’s project holder and young innovative startups with a positive impact on their communities and the planet can participate in the program.-
The Startupper of the year Challenge awards prizes in two categories including the “business creation project” and the “startup under 3 years” categories. Three (3) prizes will be awarded in each country to:
- The best business creation project
- The best startup under 3 years old
- The best female entrepreneur
- Financial support
- Media visibility
To be eligible for the TotalEnergies Startupper of the Year Challenge, applicants must meet the following:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years at the time of application.
- Applicant’s startup or project should meet one or more of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Applicants should be from the 32 participating countries.
- The project or startup should meet the sustainable development, innovation and project feasibility criteria.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the TotalEnergies Startupper of the Year Challenge are to apply by registering on the Business creation project or the Startup under 3 years categories on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 23rd December 2021