Get the skills you need for the next step in your career and apply for the IPOET Scholarship at the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden.The program is open for the sparkling candidate fromEligibility non-EU/EEA countries to study the master’s degree coursework for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice opportunity for international students
0 (0 votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology is well-known for providing an effective environment for innovation and has 13 departments. It is home to eight Areas of Advance and six national competence centers in key fields such as materials, mathematical modeling, environmental science, and vehicle safety.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The university gives opportunities for students including English language and Foundation courses. Here candidates can take full advantage of career and employability services, to help secure their placement.
Application Deadline: January 17, 2022
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Awards: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 45
- Nationality: Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To take part in this program, the applicant must be applying for the master’s degree program in any of their chosen subject offered by the Chalmers University of Technology for the academic year 2022-2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers are required to be enrolled in the master’s degree coursework at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: In order to fulfill the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirements: You are needed to meet the English language requirements.
The grant will provide a 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year program). Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies.