Applications are now invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2022 fully funded for young people around the world to attend the One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo, Japan.
The Z Zurich Foundation empowers vulnerable people to better protect themselves from risk, and to adapt and thrive in a rapidly changing world. The Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2022 will enable 16 young leaders working across the Foundation’s pillars to participate in the One Young World Summit 2022 which takes place in Tokyo, Japan from 16 – 19 May.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Z Zurich Foundation
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship
Host Institution(s): One Young World Submit, Japan
Scholarship Worth: Full Funding
Number of Awards: 16 slots
Study Level: All Study Levels
Nationality: Any Nationality.
Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
- Aged 18 to 30 at the time of the One Young World Summit 2022.
- Passion for local and global issues.
- Demonstrated commitment to creating positive change.
- Willingness to engage and collaborate with fellow scholarship recipients and employees of Zurich who are also attending the Summit.
- Demonstrated impact in a field aligned with the work of the Z Zurich Foundation namely:
- Adapting to Climate Change
- Improving Mental Wellbeing
- Enabling Social Equity
The Successful applicants for Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2022 will receive;
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo.
- Access to additional scholarship programming organised by Z Zurich Foundation. This programming is likely to include pre and post One Young World Summit including calls and meetings with the wider Zurich Insurance Group delegation, as well as the chance to pitch for funding that can help increase your impact.
- Hotel accommodation in Tokyo on a shared basis between 15 and 19 (inclusive) May.
- Return air travel.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Ground transportation between Summit venues in Tokyo.
How to Apply: If you are a young leader working to tackle climate change and its impacts on vulnerable people; champion mental wellbeing or create a more equal society, this scholarship could be for you. Interested and eligible candidate should click here to start application
Application Deadline: 15 December 2021