The University of Queensland is now investing in the future career of accomplished international students through its Practice Guangdong Province International Student Scholarships for the year 2022.
The scholarship intends to support talented international students who want to gain further education in the pharmaceutical industry practice at the University of Queensland in Australia.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Golden opportunity for international students in Australia.
0 (0 votes)
The University of Queensland was formed in 1909 and has become Australia’s leading research and teaching institution. It has more than 53,600 students enrolled in a variety of degree programs at the university.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university holds a reputation for making positive changes in society by delivering education. It continually ranks as the world’s top university
Application Deadline: 14 January 2022
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Awards: $5000 – $10,000
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: To win this scholarship, candidates must take admission in a master of pharmaceutical industry practice degree program.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be recruited for this scholarship, you will need to meet the criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Must have graduated from an institute in Guangdong province, China
- Must not already be undertaking any studies in Australia
- Must have received an unconditional offer to study the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be a part of this scholarship, firstly, you will need to enrol in a master of pharmaceutical industry practice program. Once you receive an offer to study an applicable program, you can apply by submitting the following documents at email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach CV/resume, personal/motivational statement, the reasons for your interest in studying the masters of pharmaceutical industry practice at UQ, your personal goals and ambitions, one reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To get an entry in this program, you must have a bachelor degree in the required field.
- Language Requirement: Applicants can demonstrate your English language skills by achieving at least a 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELTS; or acceptable scores in equivalent tests.
Benefits: The scholarship is worth $5000 – $10,000. This amount will be provided in the form of a tuition fee waiver.https://02854bcfcf7252a8501e8256eb9e26a7.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html