Get financial support to start your academic journey in the UK. The University of St Andrews is giving an opportunity to apply for the Begum Nahid Iskander Mirza Postgraduate Scholarship. The programme is open to UK, EU, and international students.
The educational award supports outstanding students who wish to commence MLitt degree coursework Iranian Studies for the academic session 2022/2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice offer for international students to receive up to £4000 for study in the UK.
0 (0 votes)
Founded in 1413, the University of St Andrews is the oldest of the four ancient universities of Scotland and the third-oldest university in the United Kingdom. It provides world-class education through its several postgraduate opportunities and more than 900 undergraduate courses.
Why would you like to study at the University of St Andrews? The university provides an intimate and friendly environment for your study abroad adventures. At St Andrew’s University, many students will be the leaders of the future and all will play a part in shaping the world in which they live.https://74102674c03739a0e21a628af25d5dde.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.htmlApplication Deadline: April 23, 2022
- University or Organization: University of St Andrews
- Department: School of History
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £4000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MLitt degree coursework in Iranian Studies.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have a good 2.1 Honours undergraduate degree in a subject-related area. Students do not need knowledge of the Persian language for admission.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic merit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the Postgraduate degree coursework at the University of St Andrews. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who are studying their first degree outside the UK, see the international entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of St Andrews will provide a scholarship which is worth £4000, to offset fees for the MLitt in Iranian Studies at the University of St Andrews in the UK.