The Lebesgue Center is offering Mathematics Scholarships for international students in France. Scholarships are open to students applying for a master programme in mathematics, for the first year of Master (M1) or for the second year of Master (M2), in Rennes, Nantes, Anger, Brest or Vannes.
The Lebesgue Center provides support to Masters in mathematics at the University of Rennes 1, the University of Nantes, the ÉNS Rennes, the University of South of Britannia, the University of Ouest of Britannia, and the University of Angers, through scholarships and special lectures.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Valuable offer for international students to study in France with financial assistance.
0 (0 votes)
The Lebesgue Center was officially inaugurated by the Presidents of the Universities of Rennes 1 and Nantes and the Director of the École Normale Supérieure de Rennes.
- Application deadline: March 1, 2022
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a master programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in mathematics.
- Scholarship Award: The Lebesgue scholarship amount is 1,000 euros per month for 10 months.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for mathematics scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The Lebesgue Master Scholarship is awarded to students enrolled in the second year of the fundamental mathematics pathway of our Masters in Rennes-Brest or in Nantes-Angers-Vannes. The selection process will be based on the academic quality of the transcripts, the motivation, and the recommendation letters.
- The M2 scholarships are open to all students who have completed the first year of a master in mathematics at the end of the academic year 2022-2023.
- How to Apply: Students applying to a Lebesgue scholarship for the Lebesgue Master programme are required to fill in the following form and attach the documents:
- Cover letter
- English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.