Trent University is giving you a chance to expand your career in the right direction through its International Entrance Scholarships.
The funding opportunity is open for international students who want to take part in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice offer for overseas students to study in Canada.
3.6 (5 votes)
Trent University was established in 1964 as one of Canada’s top universities and supports life change and careers on all levels. It is a public liberal arts university in Peterborough, Ontario, with a satellite campus in Oshawa, which serves the Regional Municipality of Durham.
Why study at Trent University? Students of Trent have the ability to encounter a range of theatres, social interests, publications, religious associations, political chapters and scholarly societies, and Greeks in a variety of clubbing organizations and groups.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2022
- University or Organization: Trent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $1,000 to $3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All students applying to Trent are automatically considered for Trent University Entrance Scholarships, awarded for academic excellence
- ESL students are eligible for consideration, however, the scholarship is tenable for undergraduate studies
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To capture the educational opportunity, students are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university. All students applying to Trent are automatically considered for Trent University Entrance Scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: A high school in progress or, if completed, final transcript. Normally, an in-progress transcript must include Grade 12, 1st term results.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 70% average
- Each applicant is reviewed on an individual basis for meeting the English Language Proficiency requirement.
- Language Requirement: It is important to your success at Trent that you are proficient in both spoken and written English. All students must demonstrate a command of English sufficient to meet the demands of classroom instruction, written assignments, and participation in tutorials and discussions.
Each successful scholar will receive the amount of $1,000 to $3,000 to complete their education in Canada.