Stand a chance to participate in a rigorous and innovative educational experience at the Kuyper College in the USA by participating in its International Ambassador Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is offered for any certificate or associate degree programme in business leadership, interdisciplinary studies, ministry leadership, youth ministry, social work or other, at Kuyper College. The scholarship award will cover partial educational costs.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
0 (0 votes)
Kuyper College is a ministry-focused Christian leadership college in Michiganranked55th in Regional Colleges Midwest. It is committed to providing authentic Christian education in Hawkesbury.
Why choose to study at Kuyper College? Kuyper College continues to grow and to work in partnership with parents to provide a vibrant and effective learning community. The college has a strong focus on the uniqueness of each child and the importance of developing their God-given abilities.
Application Deadline: 1st June 2022
- University or Organization: Kuyper College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Certificate or Associate degree
- Award: Educational Cost
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students from overseas can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to interd business leadership, interdisciplinary studies, ministry leadership, youth ministry, social work, or a certificate or associate degree program.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale).
- The students must be capable to contribute toward the cost of their education.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All international students must start their application process by filling the initial registration form. Students must scan this form along with the supporting documents and mail it to email@example.com to apply. All international be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Statement of Finances
- Copy of passport
- Education background Form
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit all forms and documents required for application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 53
The students that will be awarded this scholarship will be given a significant portion of their direct educational costs.