Baker Hughes offers paid internships to exceptional applicants in some of the countries of operation. Placements, which vary by location, are typically available to those who have completed a 4-year technical degree, Master’s or PhD within the past 24 months.
Baker Hughes is a technology-driven company that regularly develops and implements groundbreaking solutions, and many of the people are renowned world experts. Work alongside them and you will learn from the best while proving your own capabilities, with a view to securing a permanent career position at the end of your internship
Company/Organisation(s): Baker Hughes
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Various
Program Duration: 24 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Recent Graduates
Nationality: All Nationality
Baker Hughes Graduate Internships | What to Expect
While the exact nature of your work will depend on your location and the part of the business you join, you will be able to put your studies to practical use by doing meaningful work on real and challenging projects.
One of the Core Values is Learning, so you will also participate in a formal training program that includes:
- Hands-on workplace activities
- Classroom and computer-based courses and
- Master-classes hosted by experts.
In addition to project execution you will have the opportunity to explore different aspects of the Baker Hughes business which may open up potential opportunities for your ongoing employment.
To be eligible for Baker Hughes Graduate Internships, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a graduate or Postgraduate
- Applicants must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Showing integrity by being open, respectful, honest and direct
- You will need to build collaborative relationships, share information with colleagues and fellow team members,
- Work collaboratively under pressure, and actively participate in your team – sometimes taking on a leadership role within the group.
Successful applicants for Baker Hughes Graduate Internships will receive the following benefits:
- Earn while you learn – all internships are paid positions
- Receive individual assessment and feedback
- Experience the culture and values of a prestigious global company
- Benefit from personal mentoring and coaching
- Improve your technical skills and enhance your CV
- Build your own professional network
- Be considered for a permanent position at the end of your internship.
How-to-Apply: To be selected and participate in the Baker Hughes Graduate Internships, applicants should proceed to apply online and provide all necessary information and application documents.
Application Deadline: Not Specified