Temple University is thrilled to announce the #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarships for the most brilliant and motivated students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational award is open for all high achieving international participants who are seeking an opportunity to study an undergraduate degree program at Temple University
Temple University is a leading hub of high-quality higher education and research, with over 40,000 undergraduate, graduate, and professional students. Russell Conwell started it as a night school in 1884, and it is now the city’s major university.
Why would you like to study at Temple University? The institution is regarded as a global leader in both high-quality education and research. It has been devoted to the development of future leaders. This college offers a welcoming and nurturing learning atmosphere, as well as supporting personnel, opportunities, and a diverse curriculum of over 500 academic programs.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2022
- University or Organization: Temple University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $20,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this opportunity, you need to have the following credentials:
- Be a first-year international applicant. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- Attend (or have graduated from) a secondary school outside of the U.S.
- Demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no formal application for this scholarship. All the candidates will automatically be selected for this award after successfully being registered on an eligible study programme by the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must provide the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All the applicants of an undergraduate degree program should have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Temple University will provide an award amount of $20,000 to the successful candidates.