The YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program 2022/2023 call for applications opens. The program is hosted by the management of the YALI Regional Leadership Center, West Africa – Accra. Young emerging leaders in the region are encouraged to apply.
The call for application is open to all. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, socio-economic status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.-
Program Sponsor(s): YALI Regional Leadership Center
Program to be hosted: YALI Regional Leadership Center – Accra
Program Type: Leadership program
Basic Qualification: Emerging leaders of all background
Slots: Not stated.
Nationality: West Africans
Eligibility Criteria | YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program
Competition for the YALI Regional Leadership Center West Africa is a merit-based and open to young West African leaders who meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated leadership in public service, business and entrepreneurship, or civic engagement.
- Active engagement in public or community service, volunteerism, or mentorship.
- The ability to work cooperatively in diverse groups and respect the opinions of others.
- Strong social and communication skills.
- An energetic, positive attitude.
- A demonstrated knowledge, interest, and professional experience in the sector/track selected, and
- A commitment to apply leadership skills and training to benefit your country and/or community after the program.
The YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program offers
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Civil Society Management and
- Public Policy and Management
- At the end of the programs participants will be awarded with certificate and become a member of the Yali Alumni
- Participants will be taking through various forms of leadership training to prepare them for leadership role in their various endeavors.
How-to-Apply: Applications for this program are all done online, click here to start application if you are eligible.
Application Deadline: To be updated
Visit the Official Website for Further Details