Vivo Energy is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified and outstanding applicants for Vivo Energy’s internship programme available for students and recent graduates wishing to gain real industrial experience.
Its purpose is to help young graduates and new recruits lay the foundations for a successful career within Vivo Energy, maximising their chances of succeeding at the very highest level.-
Company/Organisation(s): Vivo Energy
Program Type: Students/Graduate internship
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Students & Recent Graduates
Nationality: All Nationality
Vivo Energy Internships Program | What to Expect
Vivo Energy’s internship programme has become a key feature of the organisation’s talent attraction and recruitment (A&R) strategy:
- Regular evaluation and feedback on performance
- Lay the foundations for a successful career within Vivo Energy, maximizing their chances of succeeding at the very highest level.
- Access to all the coaching, mentoring and personal development opportunities they need to take their careers to the next level.
Applicants seeking for Vivo Energy Internships Program are to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants can be students actively pursuing an academic degree.
- Applicants can be recent graduates; among the the best graduates in the market
- Applicants should possess excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Inter-personal skills are also essential to maintain the strong team atmosphere that currently exists within the group.
- Applicants should should also have excellent problem resolution skills
How-to-Apply: To start application for Vivo Energy Internships Program, you are expected to submit your CV, undergoing screening, and finally attending a formal interview, form part of a select group chosen to take up internship positions within Vivo Energy.
Application Deadline: Not Specified