If you want to take your study to the next level, then apply for the TAQA International Scholarship at Cranfield University for the academic session 2022/2023.
The program is awarded to fund the studies of one master’s degree student per year in the field of renewable energy. The scholarship covers both tuition fees and living expenses.
Cranfield was founded as the College of Aeronautics in 1946. Cranfield University is a specialist postgraduate university that is a global leader for education and transformational research in technology and management.
Why choose to study at Cranfield University? Cranfield University is a specialist postgraduate university that is a global leader for education and transformational research in technology and management. Cranfield is a six-time winner of the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Further and Higher Education. We are ranked in the top ten UK universities for commercial research, consultancy and professional development and Times Higher Education ranked us first in the UK for research income per academic in 2017.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Cranfield University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Awards: Tuition fees and living expenses
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is given in the field of Renewable Energy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must enrol in the degree programme at the university.
- Applicants must have international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must take admission at the university. After that, they can apply for International scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: applicants must submit all the relevant documents at the university:
- The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship application form
- Copy of letter of acceptance to the university of choice
- Copy of (completed) application form submitted to the university of choice
- An updated CV
- Two reference letters (academic and professional)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must read all the entry requirements before applying to the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must follow all the English language requirements;
- TOEFL iBT
- PTE Academic
- Cambridge Assessment English Test
Cranfield University will cover tuition fees and living expenses for high-performing students to complete their education in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.