Do you want to enhance your coursework as well as a head start on your career? Then, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Apply now for the Purdue Summer Stay Scholars Scholarships at Purdue University in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students can take this application towards undergraduate degree studies at Purdue. International and domestic students can both apply and receive a $2,500 scholarship towards the tuition fee of the programme.
Purdue University is a world-renowned, public land-grant research university that advances discoveries in science, technology, engineering, and math. It is one of the top Public universities in West Lafayette, United States, and is ranked 109th in QS Global World Rankings 2021.
Why choose to study at Purdue University? Purdue University is a worldwide leader in discovery and innovation. Purdue is a student organization that focuses on professional outreach and event planning. The university brings new opportunities to its students through its programmes.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Purdue University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate study programmes offered at Purdue are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have undergraduate student status.
- The applicants must have attended their first semester at a Purdue University campus in the spring semester of this academic year or earlier.
- The applicants must have an A GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- The applicants must complete 9+ credit hours during the summer session.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The University’s application portal can be used to submit an admission application. Scholarship applications details can be obtained here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to upload transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets and certificates from all secondary and post-secondary schools attended.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the freshman criteria of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 80 to 88
- IELTS – 6.5
- DET – 110
The selected students will be presented with a scholarship worth $2,500 that would cover full tuition and fees for a resident student.