Applications are hereby invited from interested college students who wish to participate in Romero Mentoring Analyst Prep Program The Analyst Prep Program is a competitive career skill development and finance internship program aimed at preparing students for their future career paths.
Romero Mentoring teaches highly motivated and competitive college students the technical and soft skills that are missing in college classrooms. Students learn practical skills that investment banks, private equity firms, hedge funds, and consulting firms look for in a candidate.
Company/Organisation(s): Romero Mentoring
Program Type: Career Development Program
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Undergraduates
Nationality: All Nationality
Romero Mentoring Analyst Prep Program | What to Expect
To help college students develop into highly efficient professionals, Romero Mentoring’s Analyst Prep program is divided into three phases. Each phase includes a structured curriculum, assignments, and dedicated one-on-one review sessions.
- Phase-1: Financial Training Modules – During this phase, students develop core technical skills with a foundation in corporate finance, accounting, financial modeling, valuation, leveraged buyout, and merger & acquisitions analysis.
- Phase-2: Presentation Skills & Case Studies – In this phase, students apply what they’ve learned in Phase 1 to develop their soft skills with our featured Amazon investment case study and presentation assignments.
- Phase-3: Finance Internships – Only students who have successfully completed both Phase 1 and 2 of their analyst training curriculum and have excelled in their training will receive a summer internship offer within our Romero Research team.
To be eligible for Romero Mentoring Analyst Prep Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a student
- Applicants must currently enroll in corporate finance, accounting, and financial modeling program in the university.
- The median GPA of accepted students is 3.75.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for Romero Mentoring Analyst Prep Program, you are advised to apply online by filling the Analyst Prep Program application form in the portal.
Applicants will also participate in the following steps:
- Round 1 – Complete a financial modeling test (a lecture video will be provided)
- Round 2 – Video call interview and a review of Round 1’s modeling test
- Round 3 – Interview by a program alum, Research Analyst, and/or a Community Leader
Once all three rounds have been completed, team will come together to decide if the candidate will receive an offer.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details