RISE Global Winners Program: Applications are invited from suitably qualified young emerging leaders for the RISE Challenge 2021. The program provides leaders with the opportunity and support them for life as they work to serve others.
The program offers a lifetime of benefits including scholarships, mentorship, access to career development opportunities, funding, and more as Global Winners work toward solving humanity’s most pressing problems.-
RISE Global Winners Program | DETAILS
RISE is an initiative of Schmidt Futures and the Rhodes Trust is the anchor program of the commitment between Schmidt Futures and Rhodes Trust. The program finds brilliant people who need opportunity to develop on their potentials. The program starts at ages 15-17 and offers a lifetime of benefits including scholarships, mentorship, access to career development opportunities, funding, and more as Global Winners work toward solving humanity’s most pressing problems.
To be considered for the RISE Global Winners Program, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be within the ages of 15-17 years
- Applicants must be working towards solving humanity’s most pressing problems.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- A fully-funded residential summit.
- Mentorship & Career Services
- Access to specialized programs, courses, and fellowship opportunities through Rise partners.
- Global Winner Network
- Higher Education Scholarships
- Technology packages, such as laptops or tablets, to be determined each year.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details