If you are applying to study in Australia, then La Trobe University Offshore Online Bursary for International Students can be relevant to you for a significant reduction in tuition fees. La Trobe University is offering the Offshore Online Bursary to future postgraduate coursework and future undergraduates international Student.
La Trobe University is offering the Offshore Online Bursary (OOB) to students who have been disadvantaged by the Australian border closure. The OOB will be applied as a deduction to subject tuition fees while the student is offshore until the Australian border opens.-
Scholarship Sponsor(s): La Trobe University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition Discount Scholarship
Host Institution(s): La Trobe University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Up to 35% tuition reduction.
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate/Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria | La Trobe University Offshore Online Bursary
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must be:
- a new, commencing or continuing international student studying offshore online due to border closures
- a citizen or permanent resident of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- meet all the conditions in the offer letter for new students
- self-funded or sponsored students
- studying or intending to study a Bachelor’s or Master’s coursework program at La Trobe University and be adversely affected by the international (not interstate) border closures
- studying online and must be offshore (outside Australia).
- How to Apply:
- New students will be automatically assessed for the bursary.
- Current students will be contacted by La Trobe University if they are eligible for the bursary. Students are requested to follow the guidelines sent via email to accept the bursary.
- For further inquiries:
Current Students can contact Ask La Trobe
New Student can email LTIRecruitment@latrobe.edu.au
Application Deadline: 31 March, 2022
Visit the Official Website for Further Details