Having a good education is essential to one’s success in life. Examining this importance of the study, Queens University Belfast is providing the International Office Undergraduate Scholarships for South-East Asian students.
This is a beneficial scholarship especially established to help applicants achieve their educational career goals by removing financial barriers.
Queen’s University Belfast, founded in 1845, delivers world-class education and prepares students for leadership and citizenship in a global community. It has the best features of a traditional library thanks to the current technology.
Why study at Queen’s University Belfast? While attending this university, students will learn and practice business with a bigger proportion of digital consciousness and involvement than past generations.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Queens University Belfast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to £3000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, North Korea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- This award is exclusively for new international students.
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time undergraduate programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus
- Students must be self-funded.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for full-time undergraduate degree programmes at Queen’s must be made through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service. No separate application for this scholarship is required.
- Supporting Documents: Degree transcripts, references, copies of your official degree/diploma certificates, research proposal, and certified translation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to complete the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Submit the following test scores:
- IGCSE English Language (including Speaking and Listening/Oral test) or a recognised overseas O-level English Language
- Cambridge Proficiency (CPE)
- Cambridge Advanced (CAE)
- University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) GCE O-level English Language Syllabus 1119/1120 (with a pass in Oral test) 1123/1125/1127/1128
- IELTS Academic Test
- TOEFL iBT® (internet-Based)
- INTO English for University Study Test
- INTO English Language Assessment (IELA)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic™
- HKDSE – Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education
- Trinity ISE III or IV Integrated Skills in English Examinations (with at least a Pass in all test components)
Queens University Belfast will provide the award amount up to £3000 for students in the UK.