With the purpose of supporting its aim of helping students, Sogang University has started accepting applications for its Global Emerging Scholarships II.
The scholarship program assists students from all around the world who want to pursue an undergraduate degree programme.
Sogang University is a private research university in Seoul that is ranked 34th among national universities. It was founded by the Society of Jesus with the goal of educating citizens with exceptional leadership abilities who can contribute to society and nation with a devotional spirit, a sense of responsibility, mature and integrated personalities.
Why study at Sogang University? Following the Jesuit tradition of achieving qualitative teaching excellence, Sogang University provides an education that aspires to generate intellectuals with academic excellence and creativity. It is recognized to educate citizens with exceptional leadership talents as well as contribute to world peace by recognizing current world changes at all times and responding to the changes with critical judgments.
Application Deadline: December 2021
- University or Organization: Sogang University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Half scholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- A student that the Admissions Offices selects based on financial, academic, and another capacity
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this programme, applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to attach the academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be graduates (or expected graduates) of high school or those with an equivalent educational background
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in writing and speaking the English language.
Sogang University will provide the half scholarship (admission fees + half the tuition) for 8 semesters