AfOx Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship 2022: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates interested in medical research for the Afox Kennedy Trust Prize at the University of Oxford for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Trust Prize Studentship is to build links between African Universities and Institutes and the Kennedy Institute. AfOx is a cross-university platform based at the University of Oxford with the aim of facilitating collaborations between researchers at the University of Oxford and African Universities.-
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Kennedy Institute, University of Oxford
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Kennedy Institute, University of Oxford
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
AfOx Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship, applicant must meet the following conditions:
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from recognized universities to be able to participate in medical research.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Research or working experience in any field may be an advantage.
- Stipend funding for 4 years (>£22,000 per annum), all tuition fees (UK/ROI & Overseas tuition), including funding for laboratory expenses, training and conference travel.
- Additional travel fund for return flight to Africa yearly.
- Close links and supervisory relationships with institutions in Africa.
- Mentoring program run by AfOx.
- Social activities run by AfOx so you interact with the African student community Oxford.
- Close partnership with colleges linked to the AfOx program.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the AfOx Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship 2022 are to apply online on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Not specified