BRAC University International Scholarships 2022: Academic talented students are hereby opportune for BRAC University International Scholarship. Applications are hereby invited from international undergraduate and postgraduate students. This scholarship is available for students with excellent academic achievement.
The awarded scholarship will be applicable for the current semester. 100% tuition and other fees (semester fees, lab fees, library etc.) waiver with food and accommodation are awarded to economically disadvantaged but meritorious students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): BRAC University, Bangladesh
Scholarships to be taken at: BRAC University, Bangladesh
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: 100% tuition and other fees
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
BRAC University International Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria
- The award is available for Undergraduate & Postgraduate program in various courses offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the semester/year for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Bristol’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible are encouraged to apply, you are advice to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at BRAC University, Bangladesh. Download and complete these award application forms and send them to the Relationship Management Office (RMO), BRAC University.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Visit the Official website for further details