SASOL Career Opportunities in Instrumentation and Control: Applications are now invited from suitably qualified candidates for recruitment as a Control & Instrumentation Technician at SASOL South Africa. The candidate will assist with the everyday operation of the plant, fault finding, programming on C&I equipment and overall improvement of problem areas.
Sasol Limited is an integrated energy and chemical company based in Sandton, South Africa. The company was formed in 1950 in Sasolburg, South Africa.-
Program Type: Graduate career opportunity program
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Graduates students
Nationality: All Nationality
SASOL Career Opportunities Program | What to Expect
The purpose of the job is to assist with the everyday operation of the plant, fault finding, programming on C&I equipment and overall improvement of problem areas:
- Ensures the condition (predictive maintenance) are adhered on all plant’s instrumentation equipment and deviations addressed prior to failure.
- Accountable for the full value chain of engineering solutions and governance in his/her area of responsibility
- Owns execution
- Auditing and management of plant equipment, PLC and SCADA programming
To be eligible for SASOL Career Opportunities Program, you are expected to meet the following conditions for the program:
- N6 Electrical Engineering or Equivalent
- National diploma / Higher National Diploma will be to your advantage.
- Valid driver’s licence
- Own transport
- Computer Literate
- Knowledge of the work management process and implementation
Specific experience required
- Ability to read electrical drawings and interpret them
- Trouble shooting and fault finding on control and Instrumentation systems
- Planning and execution of tasks
- 3-4 years’ experience in production environment on maintenance and repair of Control and Instrumentation equipment
- Computer literate (Must)
How-to-Apply: Eligible applicants who are interested in SASOL career opportunities should click here to start application.
Application Deadline: November 06, 2021