The University of Nottingham is inviting applications for a fully-funded full-time PhD Studentships to conduct research in Electric Power Systems for future Hybrid-Electric Regional Aircraft in the UK. Students can apply for the academic year 2022-2023.
This project is a collaboration between the University of Nottingham and the Leonardo Company, the lead regional aircraft developer and manufacturer, open to home country students only. Selected students will be given exclusive academic benefits.
The University of Nottingham is a renowned public research university ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018. It is dedicated to improving the well-being of people by providing outstanding education and research through its education system.
Why choose the University of Nottingham? The University of Nottingham is an ever-changing dynamic university internationally known for its amazing education quality. It possesses a reliable faculty that constantly delivers outstanding teaching and learning outcomes and gives their unbothered attention to each student as the batch sizes at Nottingham are small. The students’ satisfaction percentage is very high through guaranteed employment and support services for students because of its student support services.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2021
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: UK national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD study program in Electric Power Systems for future Hybrid-Electric Regional Aircraft at the University of Nottingham can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be home country students only.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can start their admission application online on the university portal. To apply for the studentship, students must mention reference ‘ENG1504’ in their original application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover Letter
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor certificate
- Master degree
- Personal statement
- School reference
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have previous educational qualifications in a relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 55
The selected PhD candidates will be given an advantage towards tuition fees and will have a distinctive opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies within a unique academia-industry research environment.