- £5,000 towards tuition fee
- 15 November 2021
GLOBAL WALES BRITISH COUNCIL INDIA SCHOLARSHIP 2021/22
Study in Wales is delighted to confirm a new joint scholarship programme with British Council India, for students from Telangana wishing to study at a university in Wales in 2021/22.
Bangor University is proud to be part of this new scholarship scheme.
- Postgraduate Taught – A one year Masters course studied on a full-time basis
- For courses beginning in January 2022 only
- Excluded courses: MBA Management and MBA International Business
- Due to strict UK Visas and Immigration regulations, scholars must be able to have sufficient funds to cover the remainder of tuition fees, as well as adequate living expenses.
- Scholars must be willing to work with Universities UK and Bangor University, as an ambassador to promote the Global Wales programme.
- Have a 2:2 awarded undergraduate degree
- Be classed as an overseas citizen for fee-paying purposes.
- Be able to take up a full-time course of study at Bangor University in January 2022 intake.
- Meet the English language requirement of Bangor University / OR have an IELTS score of Band 6 (5.5) or equivalent.
- Have received an offer to study at an eligible postgraduate course.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of academic achievement and leadership quality.
- Meet academic criteria set by Bangor University for admission.
- Be an Indian citizen
- Have been born AND/OR have studied in the State of Telangana
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.Start practicing IELTS today!
£5,000 tuition fee waiver.
Complete the scholarship online application form here.
The successful applicant will be notified by email after the deadline has passed. If you receive an offer of a scholarship, you will be asked to review and sign a scholarship contract. Failure to return this documentation by the deadline set will result in the University offering the scholarship to someone else.
International Education Centre