Many students dream of studying in Australia, but due to financial obstacles, they are unable to do it. To cover study expenses, Murdoch University is granting the Professor ST Leong Memorial Scholarship.
The study award is accessible for those eligible aspirants who wish to pursue undergraduate & honors degree coursework for the academic year 2022-2023.
Founded in 1973, Murdoch University is a public research university. It is one of Australia’s leading research institutions and has three Australian campuses. MU has more than 23,000 students and 1,700 staff from across 90 different countries.
Why would like to study at Murdoch University? At Murdoch University, students have the opportunity to succeed professionally and personally, being part of a team that committed to furthering their academic endeavours.
Application Deadline: March 6, 2022
- University: Murdoch University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Honours
- Awards: $2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate & Honours degree program in Creative Arts and Communication, Social and Cultural Studies
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in a major, co-major, or honours which involves field study in Asia, with priority to:
- Bachelor of Arts (Asian Studies) (B1316/B1316A or H1256),
- Bachelor of Arts (Indonesian) (B1316/B1316A),
- Bachelor of Arts (Japanese) (B1316/B1316A),
- Bachelor of Asian Studies (Specialist) at either undergraduate or honours level,
- OR a postgraduate degree that requires travel to Asia for the study of an Asian topic.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to join this program, then you are required to be enrolled in a bachelor’s or Honours degree at Murdoch University. After taking affirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of transcripts, passport name page, language ability evidence, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: If you are entering Murdoch directly from high school, you must meet our Minimum Entry Requirements.
- Language Requirement: The aspirants need to demonstrate English language proficiency by IELTS with 6.5 and TOEFL with a minimum of 90 test scores.
Murdoch University will give a $2,500 deduction directly from the tuition fee to the successful candidate.