If you are planning to embark on a career in the field of education, science, or culture, then apply for the UNESCO Internship Programme 2022 for young graduates aimed at enhancing academic knowledge relevant with work assignments that can help the individual prepare for their future career.
The internship offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work in one of UNESCO’s priority areas and helps in understanding the Organization’s mandate, programmes and main thrusts.
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Not specified
Program Duration: 2-6 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Nationality: All Nationalities
UNESCO is an organization founded on the basis of a partnership approach between the staff member, the manager and the Organization, with staff members encouraged to take the approaches to developing their careers. Individuals aiming to pursue a career in areas of science, culture, or education are encouraged to apply for the UNESCO internship to develop their skills and learn how to apply their knowledge in relevant work assignments.
To be considered for the UNESCO Internship Programme 2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed their full-time university studies (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing the assignment; or
- You are enrolled in a graduate programme (second university degree or Master’s degree or equivalent, or higher), at the time of application; or
- Recently graduated with a university degree withing the last 12 months.
- Applicants must be at least 20 years old.
- Possess excellent command, both written and spoken, of English or French.
- Must have excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
- Must be able to work in a team and adapt to an international working environment.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the UNESCO Internship Programme 2022 are apply online. Applicants will be required to prepare to the following:
- Be able to obtain any necessary visas.
- Must be able to arrange and finance their travel to the location of internship.
- Show proof of a comprehensive health insurance valid in the country where internship will be undertaken. UNESCO will only provide limited insurance coverage up to USD 30,000
- Medical certificate.
- ID/Certificate of Enrolment/Diploma
Application Deadline: Not specified