In order to finance students’ education in Australia, Victoria University is offering the Saudi Arabia – Ministry of Higher Education Scholarships.The programme aims to attract worldwide students who are going to take part in any degree at the university.
Victoria University is a dual-sector university that offers both higher and further education courses. It is the university in Australia and ranked worldwide between 301 and 350.
Why study at Victoria University? VU provides security, good health, education, affordable housing and high living standards, and offers many opportunities for better education and exciting career.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Victoria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: Tuition fees, living allowance and Overseas Student Health Cover.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Saudi Arabian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Saudi Arabia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any degree programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be Saudi Arabian
- Applicants must have completed high school in Saudi Arabia
- Students must have to enrol in any degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to take admission in any degree programme at the university. After taking confirmation, applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: High school transcripts, copy of passport and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have completed a secondary school qualification equivalent to an Australian Year 12 certificate.
- Language Requirement: Students have to meet the following criteria:
- IELTS (Academic Module): Overall score of 5.5 (no band less than 5.0)
- TOEFL Internet: Overall score of 55. Section scores no less than:
- Listening: 9
- Speaking: 16
- Reading: 10
- Writing: 18
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score of 42-49 (no section score less than 40)
- University of Cambridge – Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 162. No individual band less than 154.
- VU English – English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (Level 4): achieved.
The scholarship will cover tuition fees, living allowance and Overseas Student Health Cover. The grant is offered by Victoria University.