Applications are hereby invited from international students from all nationalities who have interest to study at Monash or who are currently enrolled with the university to apply for the Monash International Merit Scholarship. As a scholarship recipient, you will receive $10,000 per annum for the duration of your degree.
Awarded in the name of Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence, the scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and students must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester to retain the scholarship.-
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition Awards
Host Institution(s): Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 per annum up to five years
Number of Awards: 31 per year
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
- Intending to enrol full-time in undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- For commencing students, you must have received a Monash offer.
- For current students, you must have completed a minimum of two semesters in Australia
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed at least three semesters.
- $10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree is completed.
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
- How to Apply: To apply for the Monash University International Merit Scholarship, please proceed as follows;
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship before due date.
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have applied and received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
Application Deadline: Varies