DHL Group in collaboration with AIESEC is offering the AIESEC Internship Program for undergraduates and master’s degree students. This program is available for all nationality who wishes to enroll in the program.
The company have been partnering with AIESEC to offer undergraduates and master’s degree students the chance to do 6 -12 months developmental internships at the corporate divisions around the world. AIESEC interns enjoy real experience on complex projects, and the chance to gain the sort of skills required by global organizations.-
Company/Organisation(s): DHL and AIESEC
Program Type: Undergraduate & Graduate Internship
Program Location: Multiple locations
Program Duration: 6 – 12 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Undergraduate & Graduates students
Nationality: Any nationality
AIESEC’s Premium Partners are present in different countries and territories around the world. Each partner opens around 10 – 70 opportunities yearly in the global headquarters or regional/country offices. Over 400 opportunities are available yearly for top candidates across backgrounds. Aim to develop a set of leadership qualities within you through support and guidance by:
- Engaging with all kinds of people towards achieving a purpose bigger than yourself
- Volunteering abroad isn’t easy, but surpassing challenges is what makes it worth it.
- Going beyond what you know opens up new worlds for you. Find your values, explore your passions, and become more self-aware.
- Making your contribution and seeing your impact in real-time will show you that you can indeed make a difference the world.
The criteria necessary for DHL Group AIESEC Internship Program are:
- Above average grades
- To be enrolled in bachelor or master studies
- Excellent English skills
- Exceptional knowledge of MS Office
- First-hand practical experience
- Good analytical skills and swift perception
- Independent and goal-oriented work
- Ability to work proactively in a team, the drive to generate results and a can do attitude
How-to-Apply: If you are interested in the AIESEC program, you should apply. In order to apply, simply complete the short registration on the website.
When the deadline for the available position is reached, all application forms received will be reviewed and a shortlist produced based on the information provided. If you experience any technical issues with the website registration, just consult your national AIESEC office.
Application Deadline: Not Specified