The Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology is exciting to announce a Postdoctoral Researcher Fellow Program for outstanding scientists from all around the world.This is a three-year fellowship program of interdisciplinary research and open to those who have the ability to work on research that transcends traditional disciplinary boundaries at the Beckman Institute.
The Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology is a part of the University of Illinois that dedicated to leading-edge research in the physical sciences, computation, engineering, biology, behavior, cognition, and neuroscience.
Why study at the University of Illinois? The university provides you with many research opportunities in any field of your choice. Here candidates can acquire good scientific understanding and knowledge during the education.
Application Deadline: November 22, 2021
- https://scholarshipmag.com/killam-postdoctoral-research-fellowship-for-international-students-in-canada-2022/University or Organization: Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: $54,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentship program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- D. degree or equivalent within the last 10 years.
- The relevance of the proposed research plan to the portfolio of the Beckman Institute.
- The application package includes four letters of reference:
- Two letters regarding the applicant’s prior work experience
- Two letters from the proposed Beckman Institute faculty mentors/collaborators, with at least one being a full-time or part-time member of the Beckman Institute faculty
- Letters from proposed Beckman Institute faculty mentors/collaborators should explain how the faculty member intends to support the applicant’s research plan.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this program, applicants need to apply for the Beckman Institute Postdoctoral Fellows Program application form.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum Vitae, Research and Development Plan (Two pages maximum), and letters of reference must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a PhD degree from any recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Fellows receive an annual stipend of $54,000, reimbursement for health insurance, and a $25,000 research budget that can be spent on research activities such as research supplies, equipment, and conference and workshop travel.